The Roces RL2 aggressive skate liners are a great option if you need to renew the life and comfort of your beloved skates. These premium aftermarket liners go well with many aggressive skates since the combination of stretchy lycra and neoprene material makes them adapt to different boot shapes. They fit remarkably well inside the famous Roces M12 shell.
Upgrades on this model include a reinforced tongue and stitching, more puffy padding, and the exclusion of stitching in the ankle area. It’s a no-brainer if your old liners are worn - renew your skates to renew your skating!
- Great for all feet due to the dual-density heat-moldable padding
- Quick and precise response due to the use of high-quality materials throughout
- Superior comfort in the ankle area thanks to the asymmetric anatomical ankle padding
- Efficient heel-hold with the Tri-Hold lace system and anti-slip inner lining
- The liner is kept in place in the boots thanks to the grippy surface
- Ventilation holes for supreme breathability